It is never a good idea to give anyone your user name or password at any time. If you need to give access to your account to a third-party such as a developer, follow these steps:
- Log into your account portal at https://thathost.ca/billing/
- Hover your mouse pointer over the section that says "Hello," and your name on the right side of the menu on the grey bar.
- Click User Management.
- In the Invite New User section, enter your developer's email address into the provided field.
- For the security of the account, it is recommended to limit your developer's ability to only being able to access the cPanel. You can do this by selecting Choose Permissions.
- Select the check boxes next to View Products & Services and Perform Single Sign-On and click Send Invite.
Your developer will now be sent an invite where they will be able to access the cPanel on your account using their own login information that they create during the invitation process. For them to access your cPanel, the steps are:
- Click on the numbered Services box.
- Click the grey Active button on the right side of the screen next to the hosting they wish to make changes to.
- Click Login to cPanel from the menu on the left.